The Beauty Of Getting Tired








Many times I caught myself complaining about how tiring life is. How tiring the work is. How tiring 

waiting is. How tiring to finish a single task. How tiring to keep on explaining yourself over and over


again. How tiring to keep on repeating my mistakes like again?. I have seen myself doing this 


since I started to talk. But by the grace and wisdom of God, He taught me how being tired has its own


beauty. If I only knew that before, maybe I should've been more persuasive, more understanding, and 


more of trusting God than complaining. 



You see, lately, I have been so busy running errands to so many things that I don't even know if it 


made sense. haha! And then, there was this ONE PARTICULAR MOMENT where I was suddenly


doing nothing. I felt really INDIFFERENT. Yes, I even googled it to make my self-clear of what 


really is happening to me.  I became so lonely and had experienced nostalgia. Maybe because I used 


so much of my own strength.


To summarize why I realized that there is a beauty of getting tired is because:



Rest in God's Grace 


When someone is really exhausted about life and every thing that is not falling into its proper places.


We tend to call upon the Lord and to just pray and pray and pray to REST in His grace that He will 


take good care of every single thing.  I have seen a lot of miracles that have followed after that! 


Amazing! 



We Rest, He Works


While I was resting in God's holiness, He was working behind the scene. I really can't believe that


I am seeing a drastic change of my situation. I am not going to tell you. You try. :) 



He Changed My Mind


One of my childish character that I really wanted to change by God's mighty hand is that. I have so


many dreams and I wanted to dive in! My father always keeps on telling me to sometimes have a 


good rest and pray that God will reveal to me what is the most important in my lists. You know, I 


am really trying. I get tired of working too much sometimes because I get frustrated. The Holy Ghost 


is teaching me to rest more in God's arms. So, I started to change my mind. I started to priorities 


what's the most important and that is me and His way; not me and my way. 



Prayer and Worship 


When the world gets dim because of Jesus, prayer and worship shine. It doesn't matter how long or 


short that prayer is. What matters is the heart that worships while we pray. On a bended knee, a battle 


is won! 


When you get tired always remember to surrender to God. It is very okay to say, 


"Father, I can't do this in my own strength, I speak life to every dead aspect in my life. I am so tired." 



And you will see the beauty of getting tired and that is to rest in God's grace and sovereignty.






Have rest,

K.Serona



















Comments